sewing label + 1pc per polybag + export outer carton
1 - 3000
To be negotiated
We accept your design custom plush toys
All new material and must meet international safety standards for toys
Embroidered & printing
Hand wash in cold water, requires frequent cuddles
Dongguan Yalin Toys Co., Ltd. was established in 2002. Yalin Toys specializes in manufacturing all kinds of plush and stuffed toys, baby toys, pillow pets, animal shape slippers, infant blankets and so on and it is available for custom-made service.
Here more than 100 experienced workers and the 5000 square meters workshop and 8 skilled designers in our R&D Department are ready to be on good service for you. Your designs would be highly welcome.
Yalin Toys promotes its super products mainly to Noth America, Europe, Eastern Asia as well as Middle East and Oceania. All toys and accessories must meet EN71, CE, ASTM, CPSIA and other safety toy standards. That would be Yalin's big pleasure if there is any opportunity to work with you and build a long-term and mutual benefit business relationship together.
15 years experience
We have just had our 15th Anniversary Party this year.
We have a very strict quality control system.
ODM & OEM service
We have both ODM & OEM designs.
Packing & Delivery
1. Insert SILICA gel bags inside cartons if necessary:If have individual pp bag, each ppb ag need 5 gram silica bag.If without individual pp bag, just one big polybag, need 25 - 30grams(6 bags 5 grams bag) inside big polybag. Normally it is 1cbm need 500g silica bag. if 0.1cbm only need put 10pcs silica bag(each bag 5g).
2. INDIVIDUAL BAG AND LARGE BAGS, ALL BAGS, MUST HAVE 5MM SMALL HOLES FOR LET AIR IN AND OUT.
1. A GRADE corrugate cardboard carton ONLY !!!!! MUST USE INNER BOXES IF NECESSARY TO AVOID DAMAGED OR BROKEN CRUSHED FLATTENED CARTONS BEFORE SHIPMENTS.
2. DROP TEST per ISTA standard. No metal staplers to assemble cartons, must use glue + water-resist tape. Never use rat and mouse killer food near our cartons.
Loading and delivery
1. MUST WALK INSIDE THE CONTAINER, CLOSE THE DOORS, AND LOOK FOR DAY LIGHT INSIDE DARKNESS OF CONTAINER. IF SEE DAY LIGHT, THAT MEANS THERE ARE HOLES IN THE CONTAINER, SO WE MUST REJECT THAT CONTAINER AND ORDER A NEW ONE.
2. MUST ALSO SPRAY WATER OVER THE CONTAINER, AND MAKE SURE NO WATER LEAKS INSIDE THE CONTAINER. IF SEE WATER INSIDE THE CONTAINER'S WALLS OR FLOOR, WE MUST REJECT THAT CONTAINER AND ORDER A NEW ONE.